Join Me on Charity Miles!!

Come join Team Rhino & Friends for Project Purple, after you select Project Purple as your charity on the Charity Miles app!
You walk, run, swim, bike and the miles are counted towards Project Purple- just link your Strava account- and the miles push over!

Sunday, December 11, 2016


Donate to Project Purple!

I will be running the 2017 Boston Marathon in honor of my father John Kehoe as I raise funds for Project Purple to combat pancreatic cancer. My father passed away in September of 2011, four months after his diagnosis of pancreatic cancer, suffering from a quick decline. Pancreatic cancer is now the 3rd leading cause of cancer deaths in the country and is sadly notable for having an exceedingly low survival rate. It is not just a statistic for me or for my family. I appreciate any support you can provide in my fundraising campaign. Most of you who know me know what my father meant to me and what this race means to me.  Follow the link to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment