Join Me on Charity Miles!!

Come join Team Rhino & Friends for Project Purple, after you select Project Purple as your charity on the Charity Miles app!
You walk, run, swim, bike and the miles are counted towards Project Purple- just link your Strava account- and the miles push over!

Monday, April 8, 2019

Project Purple Podcast



I had the pleasure of speaking with Project Purple founder Dino for the Project Purple podcast in late March 2019.
Please listen to lean more about how I have been affected by pancreatic cancer, my dad's battle with the disease, how physicians manage/or fail to manage the end of life, how I became a runner, the story of my first BQ, my first Boston Marathon (2013), and how Boston and my dad come full circle through Project Purple.

https://soundcloud.com/projectpurple/episode54


To read more about the 2013 Boston Marathon, see my prior post:

http://rhinorunsandruns.blogspot.com/2017/02/

Looking forward to spectating in Boston for 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment